Current EU legislation (art. 13 Leg. 196/2003 1 “Privacy Code”), requires that all website operators must let users know if, when and how they are using cookies and that they obtain the user’s consent to the usage of cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny little text files which are sent to and stored on your device (computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet) by the website you visit. Cookies are stored in your browser´s file directory. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you revisit the same site so it can recognize your device and improve your experience on each subsequent visit.
If you want to learn more about cookies and how they work, please visit
What different types of cookies are there?
Cookies are typically divided into the following categories:
- First-party cookies: first-party cookies are such cookies that are set by the website which is being visited by the user, i.e. cookies placed by Vibe Research when you visit a Vibe Research website.
- Third-party cookies: third-party cookies are cookies which are placed by a domain other than the website which is being visited by the user.
- Session cookies: session cookies are only active during a browser session. They allow to link the actions of a user during a browser session. Session cookies expire when you close the browser or shortly thereafter.
- Persistent cookies: persistent cookies have longer expiration dates which exceed the duration of a browser session. They are activated each time the user revisits the website that created the cookie. They remain on a user´s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. Typical expiration dates for persistent cookies can range from a couple of days to a couple of years.
Which specific cookies do we employ on our websites?
|First-party cookies||cookie_notice_accepted||1 month||Used to keep track of the user’s consent and eventually to avoid repeating the short disclosure in future pages or future visits.||Is used throughout the site Floranth.com|
|Icl_current_language||User session on the website||This Cookie is used by WordPress to store the selected language||Is used throughout the site Floranth.com|
|Third-party cookies||_ga||2 years||Google Analytics cookies used to distinguish users.||Is used throughout the site Floranth.com|
|_gat||10 minutes||Google Analytics cookies used to obtain an overview of the mobile site visitors.||Is used throughout the site Floranth.com|
How can I withdraw my cookie consent and change my cookie settings?
In order to do so, you will need to disable / delete your cookies.
Your internet browser allows you to change your cookie settings. Such browser settings for cookies are typically found in the “options”, “tools” or “preferences” menu of your internet browser. You may also consult the browser´s “help” menu. Different browsers may use different mechanisms to disable cookies.
Please consult the below links for more details on how to manage your cookie settings:
- Cookie Settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie Settings in Firefox
- Cookie Settings in Chrome
- Cookie Settings in Safari
For further information about the deletion or blocking of cookies, please consult: